All my life, to remain young, to have a smooth, elastic and elastic skin is the dream of every woman.
Often, in pursuit of the beauty of the lady, they commit real recklessness: they inject a new, completely untested substance into the skin, agree to questionable procedures in salons, go to a little-known plastic surgeon.
Losing money after such events is the most harmless thing that can happen. Sometimes the newfangled procedures literally disfigure a woman, and much more time and money is spent on restoring the old state. But beauty does not require such tremendous sacrifices; it only requires time. Many problems can be solved at home with the most affordable products. But to achieve the result will require regular care.
Homemade Starch Masks
The most common corn or potato starch can solve almost all skin problems. Many lovers of expensive salon procedures can only contemptuously chuck at such an assertion, but it is absolutely true. Just unlike injections, where the result is visible instantly, starch procedures give results only in the case of prolonged and regular use.
The assertion that homemade starch masks can replace Botox is only partly true. Having made an injection, the woman instantly forgets about wrinkles for at least several months. It is silly to expect the same result from one homemade mask.
In the case when the beauty is responsible for its appearance, properly cleanses the skin and cares for it, regularly arranges homemade anti-aging courses, you can expect very good results. The elasticity and skin color of such a woman will be much better than that of her peers, limited to Botox alone.
Of course, it is easier for someone to give an injection and not suffer with regular preparation and application of home remedies to the skin. But it is worth looking at the benefits that have natural ingredients, and the desire to use them will increase significantly:
- Home remedies cost a penny, unlike injections.
- No mask is able to twist the face as much as an injection given to the wrong muscle can do.
- Natural ingredients improve the appearance of the skin without making a face mask.
The beneficial properties of starch
Starch is beneficial to the skin with its composition. First of all, there are a lot of carbohydrates in it that perfectly nourish the upper layers of the epidermis. But this is not the only trump card product. It also contains:
- Vitamin E. Probably, even children already know that this is one of the main beauty vitamins. There are legends about its useful properties. Without his participation to maintain the youthfulness of the skin is impossible.
- Vitamin C. No less famous than the previous one. It performs many useful functions, but for the skin the main thing is that vitamin C significantly improves its color.
- Vitamin B5. This is the main weapon against wrinkles. Successfully smoothes existing ones and does not allow the formation of new ones.
- Potassium. Moisturizes the skin.
- Vitamin B1. Very strong anti-inflammatory agent. Helps to cope with acne.
- Iron. Saturates cells with oxygen.
- Vitamin B6. Kills fungal spores, effective in fungal skin diseases.
- Choline. Helps to normalize the sebaceous glands. A very effective substance to combat the increased greasiness of the skin.
- Vitamin B9. Protects against negative environmental influences.
Despite such an impressive composition of useful components, there may be people who say that it is easier to purchase a ready-made mask. Yes you can. Only nutrients in such a mask will be exactly a drop on the bucket. Almost 90% of the composition of purchased cosmetics is cheap lanolin.
In addition to the meager amount of useful substances, it is necessary to remember also about preservatives. Home remedies are not stored for months, but immediately used. And store masks must be flavored with preservatives, otherwise they will instantly deteriorate. So it turns out that by purchasing a store, a woman pays for a cheap component, preservatives, and a little for something useful.
Rules of application
To get the maximum effect even home remedies need to be used properly. It is important to follow a few rules:
- To apply means only on previously cleared face.
- For better action of the mask, the skin can be pre-steamed and treated with a scrub.
- Mask hold strictly no more than 15 minutes. Up to 15 minutes, the mask gives its nutrients to the skin, then dries out strongly and, on the contrary, begins to pull them out of the skin.
- During the procedure it is better to lie down, do not speak or move.
- Use the tool only on the day of its preparation, do not leave it for later.
- Rinse off with warm water. Then rinse your face with a cold and rub with an ice cube.
- For maximum effect use mask courses. For example, 10−15 procedures with a frequency of 2 days. Then maintain the result 1 time per week.
Indications and Contraindications
It can be said that starch masks are a universal tool. It can be used by owners of very dry skin and very oily. Depending on the skin type and its problems, the necessary ingredient is added to the starch. For example, for dry skin add oil. And chicken protein cure fatty.
Masks with the main potato and corn carbohydrate are used in such cases:
- The first signs of aging.
- Too dry or oily skin.
- Dehydrated skin.
It is worth refraining from using the product in the following cases:
- Serious infectious diseases of the skin.
- Open wounds, peeling and cracks on the face.
- Allergic reactions.
For rejuvenating masks used as potato and corn starch. Both products have the same effectiveness. You can add to the mask as a powder, and boiled paste. It is believed that the paste is more effective, since the nutrients are already fully activated, whereas in the powder they still need time to wake up.
For the preparation of starch paste you will need:
- Mix a tablespoon of powder with cold water (100 ml).
- Stir until dissolved.
- 50 ml of water bring to a boil.
- Pour starchy water into boiling water and constantly stir.
- Remove from heat as soon as the mixture thickens.
A face mask based on starch and cream is capable of doing real “lifting miracles”. Ideal for withering dry and normal skin. For her need:
- Three tablespoons of chilled paste.
- A teaspoon of heavy cream or sour cream.
- Two teaspoons fresh carrot juice.
All ingredients are mixed and gently applied to the face and décolleté. Keep no more than 15 minutes, then rinse. Apply your regular cream.
Masks with protein will suit the owners of oily fading skin. It will not only smooth the skin, but also cleanse and narrow the pores, make the skin more matte. For the funds you will need:
- A few spoons of paste.
- One beaten egg white.
- Teaspoon low-fat yogurt.
Mix all ingredients and apply on cleansed skin. Mask applied in layers. After the first one dries, apply the next one. Keep no more than 12 minutes.
A face mask with starch and an egg can rejuvenate any type of skin, both oily and dry. Prepare it easy. In addition to brewed cooled paste to prepare:
- Fresh chicken egg. It is best to take a homemade egg. It is terrible to imagine that the face will be what feed the chickens on commercial farms. And these substances are sure to remain in the demolished egg.
- Pulp of banana (about a tablespoon).
- A couple of drops of olive oil.
Beat the egg with a mixer so that the protein with the yolk are completely mixed. Add grated banana and starch
At the end drip the oil and mix everything. Apply this mask is best before bedtime.
Wash off the mask, supplement the effect with a nourishing cream.
Starch face mask against wrinkles with nourishing oils. This tool is able to cope even with flews and pronounced nasolabial folds. In addition to starch paste, you will need:
- A few drops of wheat germ oil.
- A capsule of an oil solution of vitamin E (AEvit will do).
- Grape seed oil.
- Quail Yolk.
- A few drops of lemon juice.
Mix all ingredients. Add oil at your discretion so that the mask does not turn out to be too liquid. Apply a thick layer and cover with gauze. Lie down and try not to move for 15 minutes. Then gently rinse everything, without stretching the skin. Apply your regular cream.
Full course is 15 masks that must be done every other day. Then, maintain the result obtained 2 times a week. After 3 months, the course can be repeated from the beginning. The tool is very effective and versatile. It is best to do such procedures before bedtime.
Universal anti-aging products
A face mask with starch for wrinkles can combine the scrub function. It will remove the old dead cells, thereby improving the skin texture and its color. Also, skin scrubbing will allow it to better absorb nutrients.
To prepare the mask, you will need:
- Two tablespoons of cooked starch.
- A teaspoon of honey.
- A teaspoon of fine salt.
- A teaspoon of olive oil or heavy cream.
All components mix and apply on cleansed and steamed face. Pay special attention to problem areas: facial contours, wrinkles around the lips, forehead. Scrub the skin carefully for a few minutes. Leave after this tool on the face for another 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water and apply a nourishing cream.
Avocado has rejuvenating properties. And by combining its strength with starch, wrinkles can be dealt a double blow. To fight for youth you need to cook:
- Half a fresh, soft avocado.
- Two tablespoons of paste.
Avocado grind in mashed potatoes. Add the yolk and cooked chilled starch. Try to make the most homogeneous mass. Apply to cleansed face and leave for 15 minutes. The course is 10 masks.
Another truly invaluable recipe that uses such a miracle cure as flax. This plant can solve a huge number of problems. It rejuvenates the body, both outside and inside. Therefore, do not limit yourself to masks. You can eat flaxseeds, flax fiber and jelly.
For a rejuvenating mask you will need:
- Cooked starch.
- Flax seeds. There are two options for the mask. The first is easier to cook. Grind a teaspoon of seeds in a coffee grinder and add to the mask. The second option is considered more efficient, but takes more time. It will require a tablespoon of seeds to pour 100 ml of cold water and leave overnight. In the morning the water will turn into thick mucus, in which all flax nutrients will be concentrated. This mucus is worth adding to the mask.
- A few drops of any oil (olive, hemp, sesame).
All ingredients are mixed and applied to the face. The course lasts 2 weeks, during which the masks are made daily. If necessary, repeat the course after a month.
Fight against problem skin
Starch is able to help in the fight against problem skin. The method of application of such masks is no different from rejuvenating. The difference is only in the ingredients used. For problem skin, starch paste is added to:
- Egg white.
- Lemon juice.
- Low-fat kefir.
- Tea tree oil.
- White clay.
- Tomato pulp.
No more than 2-3 selected ingredients are crushed and added to the starch. Bring to the desired consistency. In the event that there are pustules on the face, the mask should be applied very carefully so as not to damage the pustula and not to blow the pus out of it along with the mask over the entire face.
Remove the mask with cool water only. After that, wipe the face with a disinfectant tonic and apply a healing cream.