Creamy garlic sauce is used in many cuisines of the world.
Creamy garlic sauce: the recipe is the simplest, but original and original. The dish is universal, used in many kitchens of the World, you can spice up any food. There are several recipes for preparing a sauce, each of which differs by its ingredient composition and method of preparation.
There are several recipes for preparing a sauce, each of which differs by its ingredient composition and method of preparation.
Classic creamy garlic sauce
Let's start in order. Classic creamy garlic sauce is suitable for the completion of any dish, as the recipe is completely universal. Light and pleasant taste of the sauce will allow to emphasize the taste of any composition and each component separately.
Important! Creamy garlic sauce is ideal for seafood, fish, vegetables and meat.
The recipe for making a creamy garlic sauce with a photo, can most accurately describe the whole procedure. Therefore, even a novice can cook this dressing. Products that are part of the available and are not so expensive.
- A glass of cream with fat content of at least 20%;
- 40 grams of wheat flour;
- 40 grams of butter;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- Ground black pepper;
Classic creamy garlic sauce is perfect to complete any dish, as the recipe is completely universal.
The cooking method consists of several basic processes:
- Preheat the pan over medium heat. The dishes should be dry and non-greasy, so before use you need to thoroughly wash this container.
- The pan gets a tablespoon of flour and fry until it gets a golden hue. In the process of cooking flour you need to stir all the time so that it does not stick and does not stick to the bottom.
- When the flour gets a golden hue, add one tablespoon of butter to the container. Mix components to complete homogeneity. Within 1-2 minutes, all roasted.
- Pour a glass of cream into the pan. The consistency should constantly stir, as the cream can burn. Content must be boiled for 3-4 minutes.
- At least half-cooked sauce, salt and pepper. After that, garlic is squeezed into the pan. And the container is immediately removed from the stove.
- The sauce during cooling is stirred several times. This is done so that the flour does not curl into the breasts.
This is a basic cream sauce, in which garlic is added as an auxiliary ingredient. Often, greens are also added here: parsley, dill, celery. The classic version is ideal for fried, boiled, stewed potatoes.
Often greens are added to the basic recipe: parsley, dill, celery
Sauce for seafood
Creamy garlic sauce can be used not only as an addition or dressing to the main dish. The sauce can be marinade, the main medium for cooking, that is, a component. This feature is often used for cooking seafood.
Very spicy, but at the same time delicious is considered a dish of shrimp, cooked in a creamy garlic sauce. Cooking does not take much time, and taste will exceed all expectations.
Tip! Position shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce is better as a snack. The perfect presentation is a shrimp on a skewer with a drop of this sauce.
The recipe for shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce is simple in terms of cooking technology. Components that are included in the composition, can be found in any store:
- A pound of large shrimp;
- A glass of heavy cream;
- 1 tablespoon butter;
- A glass of white table wine;
- Small head of garlic;
- Parsley Bunch:
- Spices to taste: pepper, salt.
The dish of shrimps cooked in a creamy garlic sauce is considered very piquant, but at the same time delicious.
The cooking process begins with the processing and preparation of shrimp. Initially, to avoid trouble, it is better to buy chilled, pre-peeled shrimp. All ingredients should be approximately the same temperature, so as not to create a dissonance between the products.
The rest of the preparation is as follows:
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. After that, one tablespoon of butter is placed in the container. The product should be constantly stirring until complete dissolution, so that it does not burn.
- Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices. If desired, you can skip the vegetable through the crush.
- Pour the chopped garlic into the hot oil and pass it until it becomes transparent. Naturally, everything is made on low heat and constantly mixed.
- When the garlic is fried, wine is poured into the container. The further stage of cooking will end only when the alcoholic beverage is completely evaporated. There should be only a taste of grape drink.
- The next step is to add cream. Pour into the pan milk product and constantly stirring the contents of the pan, make the addition of spices: salt, pepper.
- The cream should boil for a few minutes until bubbles appear on the surface. They are a sign to pour shrimp into liquid. Seafood stewing in a sauce takes about 10-15 minutes.
- After this time, the shrimps are removed from the pan using skimmers, and the sauce itself is brought to full cooking.
- The dairy substance is extinguished until its amount is half the original. When this happens, the pan should be removed from the stove and pour the shrimp back into the container.
- While the dish cools, it is covered with finely chopped greens and mixed several times.
Mussels in spicy sauce is the bliss of taste
This is the easiest recipe for cooking shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce, which will surely succeed even for a "bad" hostess. There are several more complex variations in the culinary sense: savory shrimps in a milk sauce, shrimps with mushrooms, stewed in a dairy dressing. In addition to shrimp, according to the same instructions, you can cook and other seafood. For example, the recipe of mussels in a creamy garlic sauce and the recipe of calamari in a creamy garlic sauce are completely identical to the one presented. The difference is only in the preparation of seafood itself.
Refill for poultry
Festive menus often include the presence of poultry dishes on the table, often chicken. If you take the recipe for a creamy garlic sauce for chicken, it is better to take not the whole bird, but the fillet.
Tip! The chicken should not be too young, since as a result of stewing in the dairy dressing, the meat fibers can completely fall apart, which will lead to an unaesthetic type of food.
So let's go! This recipe by the number of ingredients is designed for 4 servings, and the cooking time will take only a quarter of an hour. Great for any side dish, served as a main course.
The sauce will perfectly complement dry chicken breast
- Two halves of chicken breast;
- 1 cup of cream;
- 5-6 cloves of garlic;
- 4 grams of Italian herbs (dried);
- Tablespoon butter;
- Big onion.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic with a knife.
- Breast cut into strips up to 1 centimeter thick.
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the shredded onion in it.
- After the vegetable is soft, pour chicken meat into the pan. Passing takes about 5-10 minutes.
- When the breast slices become soft, pour garlic and Provencal herbs into the container. Fry for 3 minutes.
- The last thing to do is pour out the cream, in which the meat is stewed for a quarter of an hour, with occasional stirring.
If the cream is not evaporated enough, a film can form and the edges dry. It will look quite unappetizing
Serve best hot, as the sauce begins to harden as it cools. If the cream is not evaporated enough, a film can form and the edges dry. It will look quite unappetizing. As it solidifies, it can be slightly heated.
Supplement to fish
Fish lovers will be able to pamper themselves with original dishes that are light and spicy. To give such originality to culinary masterpieces of fish, sauces are used. The most popular and simple is the creamy garlic sauce recipe for fish. In particular, I would like to consider exactly the recipe for salmon in a creamy garlic sauce.
Tip! For this recipe, it is better to choose the filet, already stoned. Instead of salmon, pink salmon, hake, salmon will do.
In addition to fresh fish, salted is often used. In this case, the fillets need a little rinse. Although it is better to put less salt in the process of cooking the sauce itself. Similarly, they use dried or smoked fish too.
- A pound of salmon;
- One lemon is medium size;
- 1 cup of 20% cream;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- Salt, pepper, curry to taste;
- 50 grams of cheese;
- 20 grams of vegetable oil;
- Greens: dill or parsley.
Any fish with this sauce will play a new way.
- Cut the salmon fillet into cubes and leave in the marinade for half an hour. Marinade is lemon juice and a mixture of peppers.
- Pour the vegetable oil on a hot frying pan and fry the fish cubes for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Warm cream pour over the roasting fish and stirring, bring the ingredients to the desired flavor with the help of seasonings. Components are stewed for 5 minutes in a container.
- Remove utensils from the heat and add garlic, greens - mix the mixture.
Summarizing this item, I would like to say that salmon, cooked according to this recipe, is served with pasta. In general, this recipe for garlic creamy sauce for spaghetti can be used without the fish itself.
Mushrooms in Milk Sauce with Garlic
The recipe of mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce is used as an addition to the main garnish. This totem is great for pasta or spaghetti. You can decorate, season with baked or roasted meat. Often served as a snack by placing the contents in waffle baskets.
Important!In the process of extinguishing it is important not to cook the mushrooms, as they can fall apart and turn into mush.
The recipe of mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce is used as an addition to the main side dish.
In the process of cooking you need to ensure that the moisture is completely evaporated when the mushrooms are fried in oil. This is what alcohol is added to - removes excess moisture from the sauce so that it can frost. Required components:
- 1 kg of champignons;
- 100g pack of butter;
- 100 grams of 20% cream;
- 50 grams of white dry wine;
- 1 medium sized lemon;
Depending on which mushrooms were selected, the cooking time is determined. For champignons you need to allocate approximately 20-30 minutes. If you eat wild mushrooms, then you need more time. This is due to the additional heat treatment of the main component. Cooking is divided into the following stages:
- Wash the champignons and peel off the film. Cut into thin platinum with a width of 1 centimeter along the whole mushroom.
- Half a pack of butter to put on a preheated frying pan and melt. Mushrooms are placed here and fried until half cooked on both sides. In this case, stir the contents of the container should be carefully, so that the pieces do not break.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and place them on a plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on top, cover with food foil. Thus, each slice of champignon is saturated with spices and will acquire the necessary taste.
- Pour the cream into the hot oil, and in five minutes the white wine. While stirring, bring the mixture to a thick consistency. After that, salt, pepper sauce, season with lemon juice.
- When the wine is completely evaporated, and the density of the sauce becomes maximum, then the mushrooms are returned back to the pan and stewed in cream for a few more minutes.
- When the container is removed from the stove, finely chopped greens can be added to the dish.
You can paste with cream sauce
Summarizing, we can say that this method of cooking mushrooms is very popular and simple. Leaving the technology itself, and replacing the mushrooms with others, you can get a completely different version of this dish. Often instead of champignons take ering, white, Polish mushroom. The body of the fungus itself is cut in half in this case, forming large pieces.